maandag 15 september 2008

psalm 91


The Lord Is My Fortress
1 Live under the protection
of God Most High
and stay in the shadow
of God All-Powerful.
2 Then you will say to the Lord,
“You are my fortress,
my place of safety;
you are my God,
and I trust you.”


3 The Lord will keep you safe
from secret traps
and deadly diseases.
4 He will spread his wings
over you
and keep you secure.
His faithfulness is like
a shield or a city wall.

5 You won't need to worry
about dangers at night
or arrows during the day.
6 And you won't fear diseases
that strike in the dark
or sudden disaster at noon.


7 You will not be harmed,
though thousands fall
all around you.
8 And with your own eyes
you will see
the punishment
of the wicked.
9 The Lord Most High
is your fortress.
Run to him for safety,
10 and no terrible disasters
will strike you
or your home.


11 God will command his angels
to protect you
wherever you go.
12 They will carry you
in their arms,
and you won't hurt your feet
on the stones.
13 You will overpower
the strongest lions
and the most deadly snakes.


14 The Lord says,
“If you love me
and truly know who I am,
I will rescue you
and keep you safe.
15 When you are in trouble,
call out to me.
I will answer and be there
to protect and honor you.
16 You will live a long life
and see my saving power.”

1 opmerking:

geheelanders zei

Ik weet het, het is ook stil, ik broed een beetje op nieuwe dingen, maar ben onwijs druk met m'n werk en mensen zien enzo.. Niet echt tijd over helaas... Maar, hou het in de gaten, er komt wel weer wat ;)

Jij bent lekker druk op je blog! Cool joh! Zien we je nog eens?

En wat hoor ik?! Ga je mssn in de voetspoortjes van Fiekje naar ver weg? Stoer!